Spring-When Everything Blooms!!

 





I love Spring and I love April especially!! I love the sounds of nature around me, the motion of people and animals. The “aliveness” I sense, and I feel.

I love the new beginnings, the new starts, the warm breeze caressing my cheeks, the sunrise with the beautiful melodies of the birds, and the peaceful and somewhat colder sunsets, where I can still enjoy them until dusk.

Today is one of those typical Spring days. The sky is blue and the bright sun rays reflecting in the snow seem even brighter and shinier when I try to look up. I turn my face away from the sun, however, I let the sun rays caress my head, my hair and the back of my whole body.

I feel the fresh air filling my lungs and I can smell the sweet pollen coming from the fresh flower blossoms. The tiny little buds that seemed to have appeared overnight from the tree branches look so beautiful and delicate now, the same ones that will offer shade for me in the Summer.

There are baby animals emerging from everywhere, starting their new life, just when there is more abundance of everything for them to start a new beginning. I can hear a “symphony” of birds singing all around, as if expressing immense happiness and gratitude and I see other human beings coming out to enjoy the splendor along with me. I know we are all grateful!!

Year after year, a new beginning, a fresh new start, to get out and to enjoy nature and all the beauty around us, for so many of us, that spent most of the Winter months indoors. I get up, get out and I sing, I run, I walk, and I dance outdoors where there is more space to move. I climb up mountains and I lay down on the grass. I walk barefoot and I hug and climb trees.

I go sightseeing to admire the beautiful flowers blossoming on trees, the apple, the apricot, the plums and especially the cherry trees. I also discover I am not the only one that does this, and many others share the same interests as I do. I am not so silly after all. I am not the only one that is curious and gets excited about watching baby snails for hours emerging from the forest for the first time.

Every year seems as if the same, but for me, every year, every Spring is different, and I look forward to seeing it happen and to notice and embrace all that is new this season of the year. And seasons come and go, even in our personal lives and I embrace, and cherish all my seasons, even though sometimes there are not apparent changes, and especially when there are some changes, intentionally or unintentionally, in my life.

And I go with the flow of things. I appreciate and enjoy what I have, and I try to create my own beautiful life using what is around me, even during the Winter months, however, when Spring comes, a new adventure begins, full of possibilities and with that, many surprises, and moments of pure joy, that had just begun!!

I hope you enjoy this Spring and your own season!!


-La Niña Internacional-

Popular Posts