Spiritual Retreat-Soul Searching-Detoxing Mind Body and Soul

 


You do not need to go to another country or another continent, not even another state, to have a very powerful, spiritual retreat and focus on breathing fresh air, de-cloud your mind, do a lot of nature walks and hiking, and mediate, even just for the weekend; and Utah is full of these places, wonderful and beautiful, natural places where just a glance at the scenery, will re-charge your whole being.

And today we reached 82-degree Fahrenheit, and the weather outside tells me, the wonderful outdoor season in Utah has begun, especially hiking, climbing and camping. Those wonderful cold mornings and afternoon, up in the mountains, breathing fresh air while preparing a nice cup of hot coffee or chocolate…

Following by a super exciting day of mountain hiking and climbing in the South of Utah. River drafting and exploration of many canyons, and the traditional marshmallows under the moon, at the camping later at sunset!! Oh yeah, I am daydreaming right now, only because this Summer will be a very busy and active Summer for me, where I will be working hard, and where if anything, I will only be able to plan one of these special trips and I am looking forward to it.

And I do hope for everybody that may have more free and available time, that they consider an adventure in the South of Utah, the Green River, Moab and Vernal, are one of my favorite spots and if you never been there before, I can assure you, you will love it and you will love the fact that it is not that far from Salt Lake City.

There are also many hiking trails in Salt Lake City and the city of Draper alone, that you would need the whole year to be able to complete all of them, so there are no excuses to get out this Summer. Also, there are many parks within the city, where you can do small spiritual retreats, let’s say a few hours or just a whole day.

Getting a break from our busy work lives, whether we work from home or at the office is important, and getting the natural sun light and fresh air, is very important to keep the sanity and to be able to be more focus and productive in our jobs, so I hope you take the time to enjoy nature, especially animals in it.

I am going to walk my doggies and to take some natural vitamin C and some fresh air.



-La Niña Internaciona-

Popular Posts