Alone or Lonely. Which One Are you?



It is sad to say but it is true. I have felt, at times, very terribly "lonely" in the company of others, either just the two of us or in a group, however, I have never really felt "lonely" ever, in this vast world, by myself, because I have chosen to be alone, but not be lonely in my own company!!

Check out the difference between being alone and being lonely, and that way I do not have to explain it here and then find out for yourself, if at this present time in your life, you are either lonely, you choose to be lonely or if you are and choose to be alone, but if the later, that you are at peace, happy and full.

I have met many, many people in both situations and the later ones have this "aura" around them and many others will notice that, it is nothing that can be faked, it is real as breathing fresh air!!

I have also met some people, where I cannot spend more than just enough time to be courteous and polite to say hi and bye, in less than 3 minutes, because there was not even an aura of content, coming from the individual.

And with the outmost respect each and every individual out there deserves, and to be as honest as I always wanted to be, it is hard to be around someone or some people that are negative and people that cannot find happiness, calm and beauty in the simple things of life, specially nature and animals and the enjoyment of the outdoors.

It is hard to relate to people that do not smile easily, do not have gratitude in their hearts to appreciate every single thing they have been given, and it is specially hard, to be myself, when surrounded by people that think I need to dim my own light, to match their obscurity. No way Jose, thank you but I will leave you and I will stay alone!!

I rather spend time with my two pups, the neighborhood squirrels, ducks, pigeons, moles, geese, foxes, pigs, cows, butterflies, birds, horses, and many other insects and rodents, etc, etc, etc...Listen to the sounds of nature and admire the beauty of it all, instead of wasting my time, reasoning with and staying in the present of boredom.

The interesting part is that some people, for many, many, many years have criticized my ways and how I live my life, when I am very fulfill and where I chose to live a life of my "chosen" not the life that society or others expect me to live, and where I am following my heart, which makes me have a beautiful life, truly, the one I am living, with all its ups and downs sometimes, but being true to myself and to whom and what I am.

So, if there is some words of inspiration in regards to this topic today, I hope this lines have inspired you, to spend time alone because you choose to, and not to be lonely, because you do not fit in where you are or in the company of some people. Be free, be you and be happy the way you want to be happy.

Do not live up to other people's expectations and do not lose yourself in the process. You are beautiful, special and amazing when you show you true, genuine self. 

Humanity and all living creatures, need you and I and everybody else, to be that higher self, to live with more purpose and to live a happy existence, so I hope you get out and get in tune with yourself, alone or with others that are seeking true happiness and fulfillment in life.

See you around!! (I was able to "entertained" several people recently with my outdoor dancing, and people thanked me for it, and I am so glad I contribute to make people happier, we need to spread more happiness around)


-La Niña Internacional-

 




 

Popular Posts